At the Forefront of Property & Casualty Insurance

In Canada, insurance falls in two distinct categories: personal insurance (life and health); and property and casualty insurance, commonly referred to as P&C insurance, which covers fire, accidents and various risks.

The Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) is the association that represents the majority of P&C insurers, i.e. those that offer property insurance (home and business), car insurance and civil liability.

Design and production - U92