The Quebec branch of the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) offers career opportunities for people who would like to work with experts in the field of property and casualty insurance, provide information for insurance clients, and act on key issues for the industry in Quebec.
Located in the heart of Montreal’s downtown business district, IBC shares its newly redesigned office space, along with various services, with the Groupement des assureurs automobiles (GAA).
IBC is a first-rate employer offering a range of highly competitive benefits:
- an environment that promotes work-life balance;
- a flexible hybrid mode adapted to your reality (no mandatory day at the office, except when required);
- competitive compensation (salary, bonus, recognition bonuses, etc.);
- provided computer equipment and an ergonomics support program for your home office;
- access to vacation, sick leave, personal leave, a compensated time program, paid holiday leave, etc.;
- a defined contribution pension plan;
- a full range of group insurance including life, health, dental, disability, employee assistance program, etc.;
- reimbursement of fitness fees;
- a workspace located in the heart of downtown Montreal (McGill station).
The following positions are currently available at the Insurance Bureau of Canada in Montreal:
Executive assistant (in French only)
Interested in working for us, even if none of the currently available positions are right for you? Send your resume, along with a letter explaining what kind of job you are looking for, to firstname.lastname@example.org.