The Quebec branch of the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) offers career opportunities for people who would like to work with experts in the field of property and casualty insurance, provide information for insurance clients, and act on key issues for the industry in Quebec.
Located in the heart of Montreal’s downtown business district, IBC shares its newly redesigned office space, along with various services, with the Groupement des assureurs automobiles (GAA).
IBC is a first-rate employer offering a range of highly competitive benefits:
- individual or family medical and dental insurance;
- long-term disability insurance;
- incentive compensation;
- defined contribution pension plan;
- a range of working time organization programs;
- flexibility to occasionally work from home;
- ongoing training;
- reimbursements for sports activities;
- various activities during working hours: lunchtime lectures, staff get-togethers, health breaks, social activities, and more.
The following positions are currently available at the Insurance Bureau of Canada in Montreal:
Technical and Legal Affairs Division
Temporary full-time position
Interested in working for us, even if none of the currently available positions are right for you? Send your resume, along with a letter explaining what kind of job you are looking for, to firstname.lastname@example.org.